Wednesday, April 4, 2007

home alone

The boys are with Brian's parents for a few days so we can get some rest and spend Friday at the doctor. The house is soooooo quiet when Maxwell, Harrison, Grayson and Ashton are gone. I am reminded that I really don't know what Brian and I did before we had children. It is strange being home without the sounds of children and all the chaos that is our home. We will really enjoy recharging our batteries but will be glad to get the boys back in time for Easter.

We are also seeing a photographer in Macon on Friday to arrange for him to be with us at the hospital when Madeline is born. He is a part of an organization called Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep and will photograph Madeline so that we can focus all of our attention on her without having to worry about capturing each moment. I am looking forward to meeting with him so that we will be comfortable with each other before the big day.

Keep praying!!!!

No comments: