Thursday, April 26, 2007

All in God's time

I received a sweet card from a friend of our family and wanted to share the wonderful words of encouragement. The following was written by Andrew Murray and really applies to our life right now. I know you will find some wisdom in it too.

In Times of Crisis I Will Remember:
First, God brought me here; it is by His will I am in this difficult place......in that I will rest.
Second, God will keep me here in His love, and give me grace in this trial to behave as His child.
Third, God will make this trial a blessing, teaching me the lessons He intends me to learn, and working in me the grace He means to bestow.
Fourth, in God's good time He can bring me out again......how and when He knows.
So......I am here by God's appointment, in His keeping, under His training, for His time.
Continue to pray for our family and Madeline.
Mandy

1 comment: