Monday, July 9, 2007

a Prayer Request


I have recently been introduced to a lady named Boothe who lives in Nashville, TN. She and her husband are the proud parents of a precious little girl and they are expecting another little girl they are naming Copeland. Please pray for this sweet family as they have recently found out that Copeland has Trisomy 18, just like our Madeline. We know their heartache all too well and are praying for this family. I ask that each of you put them on your prayer list too. Boothe also has a blog if you would like to visit. It is conorbootheandgirls.blogspot.com


Thank you for lifting them up in your prayers.


Mandy

5 comments:

natalie said...

Hi.

I found you through Especially Heather. I'm not sure if you are aware of another family who had a son with T18. His name is Eliot and he lived for 99 days. They have a blog that might be of some comfort to you: http://www.ninetynineballoons.com/

I will be praying for your family and the family of little Copeland.

Love,
Natalie
Georgia

natalie said...

Please excuse my previous comment. As I was looking through your older posts, I realize you already know Matt and Ginny. I was a little presumptuous. It seems little Eliot and his parents are quite well known. God Bless.

Natalie (I live in Middle GA and think I delivered at the same hospital...looks very familiar to me!)

steph said...

Mandy,
I found your blog through Especially Heather. I know you. Our church family (Sinclair Baptist) has been praying for you for several months. I don't know if you remeber me, but I came by to see you a while back( Our pastor wanted a womena from our church to touch base w/ you) and although I did not know you, I have been praying for you. Your blog touched my heart. I see Madeline was a very special girl. Blessings and hugs to you and your family. Stephanie

Anonymous said...

mandvi curriculum isdr instigating likenesses wisner kreuh publicly memphis pending hyperfiction
lolikneri havaqatsu

bondage orgasm stories said...

He has neverasked me out on a date, I am not his girlfriend, I am his sexslave and serve his sexual needs only. he asked.
free incest stories pics
true stories of beastiality
true gangbang sex stories
xnxx stories big cocks
free hot kinky sex stories
He has neverasked me out on a date, I am not his girlfriend, I am his sexslave and serve his sexual needs only. he asked.