Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Brian!

Happy Father's Day to the greatest daddy I know. I am honored to be married to a sweet man who truly knows the meaning of loving others unconditionally, especially his family. I have had the pleasure of witnessing the sacred relationship between a father and his sons. Brian is the best daddy a little boy could have. He is fun, quick to laugh and play, loves adventure, and is a great teacher. He is a coach, an advisor, a fixer, an encourager, a buddy, and a hero to four little boys. Brian makes my job as a mother so meaningful because he is there sharing in the little moments in our everyday life. We love him so much and want him to know how very much he means to us.
And if Madeline were here with us, I can only imagine how sweet he would be with her. She stole his heart (and mine) when she was born. I will never forget how Brian loved her with everything that he was when she was here. He loved us both enough to not miss a doctor's appointment when I was expecting Madeline so he could see her on the ultrasound. He valued her life way before she was born and loved me through some pretty tough times after Madeline left this earth. I know she is looking down from Heaven and is proud of the man that her daddy is.

Thank you, Brian for all that you are and all that you give to our family. We love you very much. You are a great man and your greatest accomplishments look up to you each and everyday.

Mandy

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there!

Thanks for your visit and sweet comment this morning!

It's good to be back at Just A Beachkat and I'm glad you're still with me.

Your post about Father's Day and the Two Year Anniversary are both beautifully written.

Hugs sweet friend!
Kat

Shana said...

So sweet.