Sunday, January 13, 2008

Praying for Mary Grace

Please join me as I pray for Mary Grace Summons, who is sceduled to be born on Monday, January 14th. Her parents have a blog and I have gotten to "know" them as they are traveling a very similar journey as we have. Mary Grace has T18 like our Madeline, and I am praying that her parents and sisters get to spend some precious time with her. Please pray for their strength and courage as they face the unknown. You may check on them at www.marygracesummons.blogspot.com

Thank you lots!
Mandy

2 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Mandy,

I have been praying non stop for Kim and look forward to hearing some news before the day is out.
I am also praying for you as I know what these days do to your heart. I hope this year has started out being a good one for you and that it keeps getting better and better, blessing all of you with love and good health and much joy.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Emily said...

Praying all day.

And I'm praying for you, too.