Friday, May 25, 2007

3 weeks to go!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and we set a tenative date for delivery on June 19th unless things progress quicker than expected. I will be going to the doctor weekly from here on so we can monitor Madeline closely until birth. I had a stress test done to see how she is doing and her heartrate was very consistent and did not show any signs of stress even when I would have a contraction. We also got to see Madeline on the sonogram and she has almost reached the 4 pound mark. She looks so "big" and was really moving around a lot during the ultrasound. She is in the breech position with her little legs around her head. It was so great seeing her and watching her move.


I am officially out of school and it is a great feeling to know that I can rest and spend some time with the boys. They are all so excited about the summer and all the fun that brings. The triplets turn four on June 27th so we will be planning a birthday party soon.


I continue to be amazed at the generosity and concern of people. I don't think I can remember another time in my life that I felt as much love and compassion as I have lately. My coworkers, friends and family have been great and never cease to amaze me with their gifts, kind words, and hope for our future. Thank you all for being so supportive as we go through the hardest time of our life. We are reminded daily through many of you that Madeline has already touched your life and the lives of others. We are so grateful when we hear of stories on how our unborn baby has impacted other people. What a gift from God!

Keep praying for our strength and for Madeline's health. We will keep you informed of what is to come.

Mandy and Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the downgrade issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=lastbit md5 password pro 1.0.533 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg